Wednesday, October 15, 2014

2014 Wedding Season

         First of all its been far to long since our last post. Please forgive me. This season has been another busy one. I truly cannot say any two weddings have been the same. Each couple has had their own unique style and with the help of oh yes, Pinterest Brides already know what they are looking for. The season has brought more vintage and rustic looks. A lot of pastels have appeared with blush being a huge hit. 2015 again will see blush as one of the number one colours for weddings.

          I am also pleased to say I have seen an increase in the amount of fresh flowers being used at weddings. The greatest joy for me personally in this industry is seeing couples happy with the results of all their plans and hard work. Here is to 2015 and more beautiful weddings!!
      -  Lynne
               xo











No comments:

Post a Comment